skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home page
Our Goal
The MESA Method Trading Challenge
Ads 468x60px
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
The Challenge Has Begun!
Opening Balance: $1,000.00
Trade 1:
Lotsize: 0.1 lots.
Result: -20 pips
Trade 2:
Lotsize 0.08
Result: +20 pips
Ending Balance: $997.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Icons
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2016
(21)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(3)
►
2015
(13)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(12)
▼
2013
(15)
►
March
(12)
▼
February
(3)
Feb 28
Feb 27: Goal reached
The Challenge Has Begun!
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
Mesa Trading Method Blog: HAPPY FEBRUARY
London Session: Goal Reached! Daily Goal: 20 pips OR $10.00 USD Projected Equity Goal for Today: $1,052.40. Actual: Equity Goal Reached: $ ...
Wednesday February 23, 2016
Marathon Trading Day 2 11:00pm Trading Pair(s): GBPUSD, USDCAD Today was a great trading day. I initially began trading the GBPUSD, but...
MESA TRADING METHOD BLOG 2-17-2016
Hump Day! Trading Goal For the Day:$8.00 Trading Pair: GBPUSD Today I am trading the GBPUSD. Why? It was the top pair to trade based on ...
MESA Trading Method Blog For Wednesday February 3, 2016
We are following today two of the majors: GBP and CAD. Interesting the both the GBP & CAD have ADV of 137 pips. London Session Tra...
Tuesday February 16, 2016
I Am A Blind Trader One of these days, this account is going to be huge- really huge, and that means that I will need to take some fairly ...
Why Most Traders Will Never Be Successful Trading Forex
I run a Forex Trading room. I am in the room 40 hours a week. That's right. 8 hours each day, every day that the market is open. I have ...
MESA Trading Method Blog-GREAT START TO THE WEEK!
23.5 Reasons To Love London. Trading Goal Met! Today's trading is a great start to the trading week. During the London session, w...
Thursday February 18, 2016
( AT) Home on the Range The Market has been ranging all London session Pair Traded: USDCAD ( 28.8 at open 174.6 ADR=146 possible pips) ...
MESA Trading Method Blog For February 1, 2016
End of Week Goal For the Week Ending February 5th, 2016: $1,101.33 London Session We traded the GBPUSD. We picked up +13.3 pips, which is...
Friday February 19, 2016
This End of week Trading Plan Update Start of Week Opening Balance: $961.06 End of Week Target Balance: $1,004.16 End of Week ACTUAL Ba...
Current Level
The MESA Trading Challenge is currently at level 1
Followers
0 comments:
Post a Comment